Our consulting services are offered to large corporations, Government and SMEs across Australia and internationally.
Our carbon offsets are available to anyone (business, government and individuals).
What Do You Get?
Access high quality specialist skills across carbon footprints, emissions reporting, climate action plans and carbon offsets.
Working closely with our consulting clients, we enable you to:
- quantify and report your climate change performance (footprint and reporting)
- identify carbon footprint reduction opportunities (climate action plans)
- derive on-going benefits through quality advice, training and support
Our offsetting clients get to choose from a wide array of cost competitive offset choices
- providing a bespoke solution tailored to your needs
Benefit from our extensive climate change expertise and experience across energy generation and supply, water treatment and sewerage, transport, food and industrial processing, building management, agriculture, land use change and forestry.
You get to act on the Twin Imperatives – addressing climate change and by doing so, improving your business’ sustainability.
- climate actions with multiple benefits improve climate performance, achieving a sustainability dividend
Who Benefits from Our Services?
Many clients have repeatedly used our services.
Our larger clients include:
- utilities providing electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications
- transport, port infrastructure
- manufacturing facilities
- vehicle fleets of varying size up to more than 1000 vehicles
- diverse portfolios of buildings and associated infrastructure
- financial and banking services
- film and broadcast services
- all levels of Government
We also have clients who are not large in terms of either emissions and/or company size.
These companies and individuals appreciate our focus on them as valued clients
- we treat their needs with the same level of professionalism and attention as our larger clients.
Specialist sub-consultancy services provided to some of the largest environmental consultancies and smaller, highly respected specialist consultancies.
- We are open to the opportunity to work with other firms needing access to specialist climate skills.
How We Will Treat You?
Our client focused approach provides personalised, accessible and positive interactions
Client satisfaction, quality service and making connections with our clients are key to our approach
You will be treated with courtesy, understanding and professionalism
We strive to ensure satisfaction
We take the time to listen to you and get to understand what you seek
We are genuinely interested in helping you with what you need
We will answer your questions in an up-front and genuine manner
We act in an ethical and professional manner in all our interactions
We will help you maximise credibility in your climate change response