Getting to know Beyond Neutral® better
Beyond Neutral® has the proven ability to successfully complete your project or to supply your offsets.
Beyond Neutral® compares favourably to some companies who have recently climbed aboard the climate change bandwagon.
Beyond Neutral® can demonstrate it is committed to walking the walk when it comes to addressing climate change and environmental and social sustainability.
Climate Change Expertise – Accredited, Awarded, Recognised
Beyond Neutral®’s climate change expertise is not just a marketing claim.
Its director’s high level skills and experience have been acknowledged in the environment profession for 15 years.
- The first accredited climate change specialist in Australia or NZ. Accredited since 2015
- Fellow of the Environment Institute of Australia and NZ, the peak association for environmental practitioners since 2011
- Winner of 2009 Australian and NZ Certified Environmental Practitioner of the Year, for climate change work.
- One of the first Certified Environmental Practitioners (CEnvP), based on his climate change experience. A CEnvP continuously since 2005.
- Previously accredited as a verifier (auditor) of greenhouse emissions reporting, carbon offset projects and carbon neutral products due to his carbon accounting and environmental auditing skills.
- Previously accredited as a building energy rating assessor in the ACT due to knowledge of building management and passive solar design.
Your project deserves the full attention of an expert. Beyond Neutral® can guarantee you will get it.
Beyond Neutral®’s director has over 25 years of climate change experience, out of a total of around 30 years environmental experience – his skills and expertise have resulted in awards and industry recognition for our clients and for him.
To get climate effective results, you need to use environmental professionals with high level skills and extensive experience – not the inexperienced whose main claim is being “passionate about the environment”.