Involved in the voluntary carbon market since 2006
Clients include Australian and international businesses, institutions and all levels of Government
Business sectors include finance (domestic and international), entertainment, IT, food, manufacturing, building, energy and water.
Individuals and small business also catered for.
Services provided include
- collation, assessment and recommendation of carbon offset options that meet client’s specifications
- sale and retirement of verified emission reductions (VCUs and VERs) from carbon offset projects
Offset Standards used include Gold Standard, Verified Carbon Standard and the Climate, Community and Biodiversity Standards.
Sustainable development aspects of projects highlighted to clients as inherent part of quoting process.
Draw upon climate change and environmental experience to examine, summarise and communicate project to clients.
Director part of successful, world first “Minding the Carbon Store” avoided deforestation project described in Land Based
- at the time, largest Australian carbon trade
- saved approximately 13,000 ha of biologically diverse habitat from being cleared,
- prevented 1,250,000 tonnes of emissions from being released
- demonstrating that market mechanisms and verified emission reductions can stop forest destruction; a model now promoted internationally.