Technical advice as used here is a catch-all phrase covering general consulting services including research, impact assessment, development of codes of practice and policy, training, presentations, and reviews of reports, projects, programs and databases.
Previous clients have had access to expertise and knowledge encompassing energy generation and supply, water treatment, sewerage, transport, food and industrial processing, building management, agriculture, land use change and forestry.
The following list is an indication of the technical advice Beyond Neutral® can provide:
- Research, analysis and report production across a wide range of topics.
- Specialist contributions into impact assessment processes on issues relating to climate change and emissions.
- General advice and detailed responses to questions of staff and customers relating to all aspects of greenhouse gas emissions and climate change.
- Development of greenhouse gas emissions and energy efficiency tools to assist understanding of staff and customers.
- Production of quality information and accurate wording for use in publicity materials minimising the risk of unclear or misleading statements being made.
- Production of policy position papers.
- Reviews of reports and technical information as a part of quality assurance processes.
- Review of programs, policies and climate action plans for Government and business.
- External review of impact assessment statement’s treatment of greenhouse and energy (production and efficiency) issues.
- Providing training, guidance, presentations, seminars and workshops on climate change related topics.
If you have any need for technical advice, contact us.