Many projects, products or services undertaking climate change action seek carbon neutral recognition, the Australia Government’s current program is Climate Active.
We offer advisory services to facilitate a successful outcome from any accreditation process
- We can work with you to the level needed to develop the required documentation in enough detail with all of the necessary components for a successful outcome included
- Alternatively, we can cast a “verifier’s eye” over your prepared documentation and give you an honest appraisal of what is needed to get a successful outcome.
Engaging us gives you access to our knowledge and experience as an integral part of your team.
We are able to identify and resolve issues relating to your project’s accreditation or product’s certification prior to submitting your documentation to third party scrutiny.
Why Use Beyond Neutral?
By improving your project’s/ product’s documentation and the rigour in its claims and approach, we help:
- minimise subsequent verification and accreditation costs overall,
- reduce the potential for adverse findings, and
- avoid the need to undertake further unexpected work in order to finalise the approval process satisfactorily.
Where we have provided these services previously, we enabled the achievement of successful verification results and the gaining of the desired approval.
We’ve Done it Before
We have the full range of experience and knowledge of getting a project or product/ service accredited: project developer to accreditation advisor to verifier.
Beyond Neutral’s history includes:
- Our director being a director of the company that completed the ground breaking Queensland avoided deforestation project accredited under Greenhouse Friendly™, the Australian Government’s carbon offset accreditation and carbon neutral certification program at the time
- In the role of accreditation advisor, a review was undertaken and detailed advice provided to a offset project developer on the required Greenhouse Friendly™ documentation prior to them seeking approval of its sequestration projects. Following incorporation of our advice, the project was successfully verified by a third party verifier, with no major or minor corrective action requests.
- We helped others to identify potential pitfalls which could adversely affect the success of their project’s/product’s accreditation; if identified early enough many of these pitfalls can be avoided or worked around at the design phase.
- We were one of only five companies that could undertake Greenhouse Friendly™ carbon offset verifications in the Land Use Change and Forestry sector. We were also an accredited verifier for products and services under that program as well as for projects under Origin’s Carbon Reduction Scheme, which operated around the same time.