What We’ve Done
Enabling clients to achieve their climate change goals and needs is our focus
Experience-wise, we stopped counting our projects after 100
Each project resulted in a quality product, produced on time and within budget
Our experience demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of climate change, energy and sustainability across a broad range of topics like water, transport, industrial processes, waste, biodiversity, natural resource management, agriculture and land use change.
By using Beyond Neutral®, you access over 25+ years of specialist climate change experience dealing with the issues and opportunities of climate change and our broader sustainability.
High quality outcomes are achieved by applying real world experience and understanding of the difficulties various sectors have in dealing with climate change
Firsthand experience of the intricacies of taking action on climate change enables Beyond Neutral® to provide reasoned advice on options that respond to the twin imperatives of climate change and sustainability.
Footprints and Reporting
- Comprehensive carbon footprints (emissions inventory development)
- Emissions reporting – voluntary and mandatory
- around 50 reports for utilities and companies, over 20% independently and successfully verified
- Action Plan development, tracking and reporting
- Assessment of climate change reporting
- Expert advice and research provided
- Clients included infrastructure operators, international government and innovation seeking companies
- Land based projects focused on avoided deforestation (REDD), reforestation and agriculture
- Review and advice on land based offset project documentation
- Advice provided to companies and government
- Includes inventory methodologies, abatement assessment, reporting requirements, National Greenhouse Accounts, policy advice, sustainability
- Energy efficiency templates, algorithms and information developed for use by clients’ customers
- Incorporation of energy efficiency options into action plan development processes
- Impact assessment services including the production and review of climate change, energy efficiency and sustainability aspects of impact assessment statements.
- Independent verifier of emissions reporting across the meat processing, mining, tertiary education, public service and electricity sectors.
- Independent verifier of projects and products/services for carbon neutral accreditation scheme
Australian Film Industry
- Completed first full carbon footprint case study of an Australian feature film
- Explored ways to effectively, efficiently and sustainably reduce Australian films’ carbon footprint
- Since 2006, working with clients to achieve their offset goals within their budget
- Providing offsetting options addressing the twin imperatives of climate change and sustainability
- sale and retirement of offsets from VCS and Gold Standard carbon offset projects